A few others

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Death

Amongst all joys of life,
There lies one dreadful fear.
Is this the last mile I’m walking?
Is the end to the road near?

Oh! To let go of this life, I hold so dear...



There is so much left to learn,
So much left to see.
I have so many reasons to yearn,
So many reasons to be.

A lifelong appears so little to me...



Recalling the beautiful faces I’ve known,
Reliving the memories I cherish,
Realizing how considerably I’ve grown,
Into a man without a blemish,

Must say, life’s treated me well, before I finish...



The body is ephemeral,
Perishes to allow a brand-new face,
Unlike the soul, immortal,
Flourishes in void space.

Death is certain, vital, I shall punctually embrace.

3 comments:

Rohit said...

sexy dude mast laga... sale inspirational tha.. really good...

truly life's a road keep walking
life's a river keep floating.

Viva la raza!!!

rahul bharti said...

hey iman i just happened to reach out to this one i think its great work u r doing ...truly loved it keep up the good work
rahul bharti

Iman Mukherjee said...

Thanks a lot guys !!